VocaLink is a payment systems company headquartered in the United Kingdom, created in 2007 from the merger between Voca and LINK. Vocalink designs, builds and operates the UK payments infrastructure, which underpins the provision of the BACS payment system, the Direct Debit system, the UK ATM LINK switching platform covering 65,000 ATM’s and the UK Faster Payments systems.
VocaLink required a Service Partner to assist and support with Knowledge Transfer and upskilling of the IT team in order to further leverage System Center Configuration Manager and gain the most out the investment.
PowerON addressed Vocalinks requirements by providing multiple sessions of Knowledge Transfer for System Center Configuration Manager, which focused on these key areas:
- Overview and Introduction on Site Roles, System Roles and the End User Client
- Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Managing Content (With Distribution Points)
- Resource Discovery and Client Deployment
- Maintenance and Monitoring
- Managing Inventory for Assets
- Deploying and Managing Applications
- Software Updates to Clients – Operating System Deployment
Vocalink benefited from further enablement to use their current deployment of System Center Configuration Manager, this included how to effectively manage operating system builds, Applications and implement patch management. From this Vocalink were able to benefit from further utilisation of the tools to provide a more productive and structured approach for Vocalinks IT Team.
Interested in a FREE half day workshop to discuss your transformation journey with the experts?
Keep Up To Date - Join the Knowledge List
The team are here to help
If there are any questions and want to learn more about PowerON’s services or Solutions, please get in touch and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.