Our team are running a series of informal Q&A sessions to help reduce the business impact of COVID-19 for our customers and the wider IT community.
In our first Q&A session, Ken Kaban and Iain Segall discussed the different Microsoft VPN service options to enable secure remote working, best practice guidance and points to consider.
- How we’re supporting secure remote staff working
- Microsoft options for secure remote access
Direct Access and Always On VPN: architecture and deployment considerations, scaling and load balancing
- Points to consider, best practice guidance and top tips
- Additional solutions that can support remote access: Windows Virtual Desktop, Azure AD & Intune – MDM/MAM/Conditional Access/MFA
- Open Q&A: our specialists answer your questions
This event is the first in a series of open Q&A discussions around secure remote working solutions designed to support businesses in today’s climate.