The business impact of COVID-19 for our customers and the wider IT community has been huge, and now we’re faced with a second wave of disruption to operations.In this Q&A session, Ken Kaban and Iain Segall provide an overview of the different Microsoft VPN service options to enable secure remote working, as well as best practice guidance and points to consider.
- How we’re supporting secure remote staff working
- Microsoft options for secure remote access Direct Access and Always On VPN: architecture and deployment considerations, scaling and load balancing
- Points to consider, best practice guidance and top tips
- Additional solutions that can support remote access: Windows Virtual Desktop, Azure AD & Intune – MDM/MAM/Conditional Access/MFA
- Open Q&A: our specialists answer your questions
This event is the first in a series of open Q&A discussions around secure remote working solutions designed to support businesses in today’s climate.