The roundtable is designed to enable IT Managers, Security and Desktop/EUC leads the opportunity to discuss their challenges and findings with like minded peers and experts on managing Windows as a Service (WaaS) and keeping their desktop environment secure.
The agenda for the roundtable is set below. However, if you have any specific topics you would like to discuss please included in your registration.
09:15 – 09:30 Registration
09:30 – 10:30 Getting to and managing Windows as a Service (WaaS)
- Getting to Windows 10
- Windows 7 End of Life Support (Options, Licenses & Timelines)
- Windows 10 Considerations (Image, App, Deploy, User adoption)
- What is the Microsoft Funded Windows 10 Assessment?
10:30 – 11:00 Break and Networking
11:00 – 12:00 Managing Windows 10
- WaaS: Benefits and Challenges
- Modern Management: Intune, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Autopilot
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch and Networking
13:00 – 14:30 How to rationalise your security landscape
- Guest Speaker from Microsoft
- What’s available – Security & Compliance
- EM&S: Identity & Access, Threat Protection and Security Management.
- Wider M365 Security Services
14:30 – 14:45 Break & Networking
14:45 – 15:30 How to engage/leverage these services
- Assess, design, migrate & manage
- What is the Microsoft Funded Security Workshop
15:30 – 16:00 Q&A, Close and Networking
With limited availability the roundtable works on a first come first served basis. So don’t miss out and register now.
In partnership with Microsoft, PowerON are holding an interactive roundtable at the Grand Hotel in York on Thursday 7th November from 9.15am – 4pm. The guest speaker attending this event is Ally Turnbull, Microsoft’s Security Cloud Solution Architect.
Due to the success of our roundtable in York we have released another date for our interactive roundtable in partnership with Microsoft. Our second date will be held at the Pullman London St Pancras on Wednesday 27th November from 9.15am – 4pm. The guest speaker attending this event is Sergio Carrilho – Microsoft’s Technology Strategist (UK).