Security risks, compliance issues and data breaches are some of the biggest threats to bottom line across every industry.
CISO and CIOs rate rapid IT changes and rising complexities as their biggest cybersecurity challenge – meanwhile 70% of cyberattacks exploit known vulnerabilities with server patches and updates available to secure them.
When it comes to security, if you’re not one step ahead, your business is ten steps behind; accurate and fast server patching is critical.
This video is vital for IT and security leaders who need peace of mind that their team are effectively and accurately protecting their IT estate.
- Removing barriers to great server security
- How you can reduce time to patch (and remove risk)
- Why you should care about removing manual, repetitive processes for your IT team
- Ensuring compliance and security with a holistic security strategy
- Increasing security and peace of mind with up-to-date server patching