Are you on the lookout for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working in tech or IT sales roles? We’re looking for a Partner Support Co-ordinator to join our Sales and Marketing team!
Our Sales Team
Our sales function works as a tightly-knit team, bringing together marketing activity, technical solution scoping, business development and account management to bring our range of services and products to our customers as effectively as we can to a wide range of customer profiles.
What’s the role about?
Working within the Partner-focused Sales pod, and working closely with the Partner Development Manager and Partner Account Manager, the Partner Support Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing day-to-day partner support and booking pre-sales resource for partner opportunities. In addition, the Partner Support Coordinator drives certain key Microsoft Operations tasks. The Partner Support Coordinator does not carry a target, but needs to appreciate the overall goals of the pod, and be motivated to help the pod achieve monthly and quarterly GM targets.
What does a Partner Support Coordinator do?
In this role, you would be responsible for:
- Providing a customer-focused first point of contact for partner queries and support requests, resolving queries where possible, or otherwise directing them to the appropriate individual.
- Using the pre-sales expertise matrix to identify and book the most appropriate pre-sales support for qualified opportunities.
- Scheduling calls, ensuring the appropriate stakeholders are included and that a clear purpose/agenda is identified and communicated.
- Following up aspects of the sales process both pre- and post-order, to ensure that an opportunity progresses through the process as smoothly as possible. An example of this would be following up to make sure the Statement of Work is received to deadline and organising the SOW review call.
- Monitoring commercial framework tender portals, and flagging relevant opportunities.
- Updating and maintaining the Partner Sales Connect portal;
- Liaising with the Engagement Management team and Marketing to maintain ensure Microsoft case studies are submitted to Winwire;
- Liaising with the Engagement Management team and Marketing to create a monthly Microsoft newsletter;
- IP Co Sell management;
- Digital Partner of Record tracking and creation of Proof of Execution documents;
- Managing the process for funding requests in conjunction with sales;
- Managing Microsoft partner competency requirements and internal PowerON accreditations.
We are a flexible and evolving organisation, meaning that a job description can never be exhaustive – whilst we will not make unreasonable requests, we expect and appreciate that all employees will take on appropriate work as necessary to support team and business achievements, and to develop their skills.
What skills and knowledge do you need?
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Proven sales support experience, ideally in an IT services environment.
- A basic understanding of our core product/service set, and an active focus on keeping your knowledge up to date.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Word.
- Confidence and drive, with the ability to collaborate with others to meet your deadlines.
- Attention to detail, and excellent written communication skills
- A customer-service mindset, with a focus on the customer experience of contacting PowerON.
All employees are responsible for:
- Performing any duties which might reasonably be required by the business.
- Abiding by PowerON Platforms Policies and Procedures as set out in the Employee Handbook.
- Understanding and fulfilling their responsibilities in relation to Information Security.
- Reporting all incidents and concerns, no matter how small the potential risk.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this position or know someone who might be, please email your cover letter and CV to HR@poweronplatforms.com
Please note that PowerON are an equal opportunities employer. Applicants should directly engage via our HR as applicants represented by a recruitment agency may not be considered.