Are you interested in the latest news on Microsoft Endpoint Manager?
Peter Egerton, PowerON Principal Consultant and Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional) explores the latest Microsoft updates and announcements for 2020 below.
Check out the contents overview below the video for more info and timestamps.
This 30-minute recording covers:
- 01:07 – What is endpoint manager? What does it encompass?
- 04:20 – The latest on Config Manager and quick technical preview
- 06:43 – Quick demo of Tenant Attach (‘single pane of glass’)
- 09:02 – Overview of Orchestration Groups and quick demo
- 10:58 – Overview of Microsoft Edge (Chromium) and BitLocker management updates (link to blog resource referenced here)
- 12:45 – What’s new in Desktop Analytics?
- 14:51 – What’s new to Intune?
- 18:44 – What’s happening in Windows Autopilot?
- 22:26 – Defender Advanced Threat Protection update (link to resource referenced here)
- 24:42 – Demo of new Endpoint ‘preview’ security features
- 25:47 – New changes to Azure Active Directory