Is your finger on the Pulse DMS
PowerON is now launching the latest in Microsoft cloud-based enterprise management – Pulse DMS (Device Management & Security).
A Microsoft Gold Partner in Windows Device & Enterprise Mobility, PowerON has developed the next-generation cloud-enabled device management platform – built on System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) & powered by Microsoft Azure.
what can i expect
Chris Lim PowerON’s Product Solutions Director and Steve Beaumont PowerON’s Product Development Director and Microsoft MVP hosted a webinar to discuss Pulse DMS and how it can help your organisation. Both Chris and Steve will also provide a demonstration of Pulse DMS and it’s capabilities.
the webinar explored
- The change in Enterprise Cloud Adoption
- Why we built Pulse
- Pulse DMS vs traditional ConfigMgr & Windows Intune
- Technical Demonstration
- Architecture Overview – New capabilities with Cloud-based management
- Windows 10 – How to plan & deploy faster, with easier ongoing management
- Security & Updates – How to better secure & protect with Pulse inbuilt tools and processes
- Pulse Subscription Models
PowerON’s Listen to the Experts webinar series is designed to provide you with the opportunity to discuss your options with the experts.
In the meantime, read my blog ‘why we built Pulse DMS‘ to learn more.