Is the future of Backup in the Cloud?
It has been reported by CIO Review that ‘Cloud Backup is rapidly becoming commonplace and a fundamental component in wider business strategies’. So what are the costs and the risks associated? Should you be considering Azure as your backup solution?
what can i expect
On Friday 28th July, 2.30pm Craig Fretwell delivered a webinar that explored the benefits and myths surrounding Azure as a Backup solution
the webinar explored
• Backup Scenarios
– Native Backup for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) & Platform as a Service (PaaS)
– Restore as a Service
– Secure Cloud Backups
• Public Cloud is disrupting the backup market
– Is Cloud cheaper than tape?
– How much of data currently stored in the cloud is backup?
• Is my data Secure?
• Backup IT Priority
– What are the top 3 IT priorities in most businesses?
• What are the Backup Data Protection Challenges?
• What is Microsoft Azure Backup Server?