PowerON's Secure Business Continuity Service
PowerON’s Flexible Desktop and Business Continuity Service, ‘FlexDesktop,’ ensures users can continue to work and use company resources for either small scale individual issues such as broken or lost devices, through to large scale situations such as forced office closures requiring users to work from home on personal devices.
By enabling your organisations applications and data to be ‘stateless’ allows these services to be quickly accessible from multiple locations/devices with secure access controls and conditions to support corporate compliance. Through enhancing your current operations with business protection allows your organisation to provide services remotely, on short notice, and paying ‘only’ when you scale up these services.
PowerON will work alongside your team to map the current service infrastructure you use, as well as connectivity, and the range of client applications that are required to be available. Once established the service can be setup and an ongoing operational processes put in place to maintain the applications and data in a supported state setup.
Access options can be scaled up based on either a remote applications model or full virtual desktops depending on the required situation. These devices are all supported through Mobile Application Management, Conditional Access and extended security controls such as Multi-Factor Authentication.
The service leverages Modern Management and Security technologies to deliver. These include:
- Windows Virtual Desktop – Remote Applications or Virtual Desktops
- Microsoft Intune – Secure Mobile Applications Management
- Azure AD Premium – Conditional Access and additional security controls (MFA, SSO)
- OneDrive for Business – User File Data Access and Protection
- Azure – Enhanced Connectivity, File Server Data Syncing and further serve options
‘FlexDesktop’ provides the following key capabilities:
- Stateless Applications and Data – Applications and data are setup to be independent of device or location.
- Secure Application Access – Leveraging Mobile Application Management Controls across corporately owned and personal devices ensures security confidence when accessing business services.
- Remote Applications and Virtual Desktop – Flexible scenario options leveraging combinations of different types of Virtual Desktops and Remote Application options.
- Scale on Demand with Azure – By leveraging Microsoft’s Windows Virtual Desktop and Azure, enables services to be scaled on demand.
- Leverage of Licensing Investments – Where customers have made the investment to M365 E3 or comparable suites that support the service we can leverage your investments into these technologies.
What Business Challenges does this service alleviate/solve?
- Security and Regulation Support
- Short term employee solutions
- Contractor and partner access
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and Mobile Support
- Secure remote working support
- Business Continuity and Business Interruption Protection
- Secure remote access options for users
- Scalable, on-demand to business needs for any size
- Strong Secure Application Controls
- Work from Anywhere, and Any Device
- Simplified Virtual Desktop and Applications
- Superior Economics with flexible, cost-optimised infrastructure
Interested in FlexDesktop for your business?
Call us on 0800 3029280 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like to join, register interest below.
Keep Up To Date - Join The Mailing List
The team are here to help
If there are any questions and want to learn more about PowerON’s services or Solutions, please get in touch and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.