Desktop as a Service
Tailored Virtual Desktop Solution
PowerON’s Desktop as a Service is a simplified Virtual Desktop and Applications Solution designed alongside a tailored strategy to deliver Modern Workplace and Operational Services for your business.
The PowerON team will work alongside your team to map your organisations’ current infrastructure and requirements, understand your user working scenarios, application requirements and networking services as core elements. From this PowerON will provide you with a tailored service design addressing the variations of requirements and an optimsed cost model, ensuring the best user experience with simplified management.
Key components of a Virtual Desktop based solution include:
- Applications and Virtual Desktop Options – Flexible scenario options leveraging combinations of different types of Virtual Desktops and Remote Applications.
- Scale on Demand with Azure – Leveraging Microsoft Virtual Desktop and Azure, enabling services to be scaled on demand.
- Leverage of Licensing Investments – Where customers have made the investment to M365 E3 or comparable suites that support the service we can leverage your investments into these technologies.
Desktop as a Service provides the following key capabilities:
- Stateless Applications and Data – Applications and data are setup independent of device or location.
- Best Virtualized End-User Experience – Enhanced protocols for dynamically adapting bandwidth utilisation, containerized user profiles for fast load times, Native O365 performance, ‘like-local’ experience from a wide range of supported devices and platforms, confident you are providing the best-in class experience for your users.
- Enhanced Security with Simplified Configuration – With sophisticated security services easily configured through Azure AD, Reduced Attack Service, Granular Access Control and Isolated Users sessions the service provides a confident approach to addressing security for your corporate services.
- Efficient and Simplified Management – ‘One Service’ supporting both Desktop and RemoteApp experience, flexible user experience, familiar access to resource, multiple tools for automated deployment, and a simplified Service Management.
- Built on Azure – Built on a trusted Public Cloud Service for standisation, global support and confident security for the infrastructure.
What Business Challenges does this service alleviate/solve?
- Cost effective Hardware and Service for fixed users
- Security and Regulation Support
- Short term employee solutions
- Contractor and partner access
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) and Mobile Support
- Secure remote working support
- Business Continuity and Business Interruption Protection
- Secure remote access options for users
- Scalable, on-demand to business needs for any size
- Strong, Secure Application Controls
- Work from anywhere, and any device
- Simplified Virtual Desktop and Applications
- Superior economics with flexible, cost-optimised infrastructure
Interested in Desktop as a Service for your business?
Call us on 0800 3029280 or email us at email@example.com
If you'd like to join, register interest below.
Keep Up To Date - Join The Mailing List
The team are here to help
If there are any questions and want to learn more about PowerON’s services or Solutions, please get in touch and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.