Windows 10 has removed the need for larger, more costly upgrades but brings with it a completely new way of working.
IT teams are now required to design an approach for Windows as a service, tailored to their business and user needs.
Monthly updates and six-monthly upgrades mean you need a great servicing and deployment strategy that takes the pressure off and keeps things running smoothly.
Watch this 30-minute webinar to create a robust deployment strategy for managing Windows as a service.
Register to watch
Nicky Curtis, Solutions Consultant, runs through what you need to do to deploy Windows as a service and the planning required for each stage, including:
- Choosing the right servicing tools for your business.
- Supporting infrastructure requirements.
- Determine your environment readiness.
- Testing, validation and compatibility; defining your service profiles.
- Wrapping everything up into your deployment strategy.
- Ongoing service management.
Windows as a service series: