I’m continuing with the DPC theme this week and releasing another video on the setup and config of AOVPN Dynamic Profile Configurator.
If you missed the news about AOVPN DPC, you can catch up here. It’s basically our way of simplifying how Microsoft’s AOVPN solution is managed – and this week I’m sharing this mini tutorial on how to configure the device tunnel so you can get a feel for how the solution works and its capabilities.
The service is still currently in preview, but if you’d like to receive updates over the coming weeks click here (if you’re not already on our mailing lists, we won’t contact you about anything other than AOVPN DPC)
As a reminder, AOVPN DPC is designed to provide the following benefits:
- Consistent profiles
- Always up to date
- Profiles Updated on Disconnect (ensuring minimal user interruption)
- Office 365 Exclusions are updated automatically and without admin interaction
- Graphical Management Experience
- No XML creation required
- Manage through Intune or Group Policy
- Full help documentation of options
- Supports all common configuration options (Including Custom Cryptography)
- Easy deployment
- Simple EXE or MSI deployment
- No scripting required for deployment
- Profile changes are handled automatically without redeployment of client
We’ll keep adding info to our blog, but in the meantime if you’d like to learn more simply click here to sign up for updates.
You can also tweet us with any questions on @leodarcy1 or @powerON_UK!