Microsoft client VPN
Cohesive Solution for Remote Access
Always On VPN provides a single, cohesive solution for remote access and supports domain-joined, non-domain-joined (workgroup), or Azure Active Directory (AD)-joined devices, even personally owned devices.
With Always On VPN, the connection type does not have to be exclusively user or device but can be a combination of both. For example, you could enable device authentication for remote device management, and then enable user authentication for connectivity to internal company sites and services.
Organisations can deploy Always On VPN connections for domain-joined Windows 10 client computers as well as migrating from DirectAccess to Always On VPN and configure conditional access using Azure AD.
PowerON has been working with Microsoft VPN technologies since the early days of DirectAccess. PowerON worked on the first deployments of Always On VPN in the UK and has done many more over the last few years as it has matured and developed. This experience of delivering a multitude of implementations, across a wide range of customer sizes and complexities, together with configurations for regulatory compliance, means that PowerON is the partner of choice when looking for someone to help your business design and implement the service.
Always On VPN provides the following:
- Seamless, transparent connectivity to the corporate network.
- Device and User Tunnel to provide outbound management of devices and granular user access controls.
- Simplified Virtual infrastructure deployment architecture.
What Business Challenges does this service alleviate/solve?
- Provides a secure remote access working solution
- High quality, transparent user experience
- Layered security controls for business needs
- Licensing is included with your Windows 10 Enterprise License
- Enterprise Grade Solution, but reduced cost compared to its competitors
- No need for hardware infrastructure
- Extensible with Microsoft extended and 3rd Party Security and Access Controls
- Best user experience
- Easy outbound management for devices outside of your network
Interested in Microsoft Client VPN for your business?
Call us on 0800 3029280 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like to join, register interest below.
Keep Up To Date - Join The Mailing List
The team are here to help
If there are any questions and want to learn more about PowerON’s services or Solutions, please get in touch and a member of the team will be in touch shortly.