WINDOWS 10 FOR HEALTH
WHAT WILL IT DO FOR ME? HOW DO I GET THERE? HOW DO I MANAGE ONCE THERE?
Join us in person to discuss Windows 10 for health and accelerated planning and migration guidance. As part of the Windows 10 license allocation from NHS digital – Microsoft, PowerON and Bytes will discuss how NHS organisations can accelerate their planning and migration to Windows 10. The session will also cover the license allocation, Windows 10 features for health, planning guidance and helpful resources.
what can i expect
Aimed at Senior IT Managers, IT Operations and teams responsible for the planning and migration to Windows 10 – Microsoft, PowerON and Bytes deliverd a workshop in both London and Manchester on Wednesday 20th June and Thursday 21st June 2018.
the WORKSHOP exploreD
- NHS Digital Windows 10 License allocation overview – Bytes
- Microsoft ATP service overview – Microsoft
- What can Windows 10 do for me and what will it do to me? – PowerON
- How can I get to Windows 10 & what happens once I’m there? – PowerON
- How to successfully deliver Windows 10 – Core