What to know about the Wannacry & NHS Cyber Attack
Have you been affected by the ‘wannacry’ cyber-attack on Friday 12th May or are you looking for information about how you can reduce the risk of being attacked?
PowerON shared a blog ‘WannaCry NHSCyberAttack and what can be done to prevent or mitigate’ where Steve Beaumont discusses how the attack could have been avoided (hindsight is a wonderful thing) and Microsoft solutions available to help eliminate future risks.
For those interested to learn more, Steve Beaumont, PowerON’s Product Development Director, delivered a webinar on 19th May. During the webinar, Steve demonstrated how you can protect your organisation from future attacks as well as resuming services following an attack. The webinar explored the free tools and services available as well as quick fixes for the immediate and long term.
- Potential infrastructure vulnerabilities
- How to achieve successful Patch Management
- Benefits of using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) to deploy and manage systems
- Free reporting tools available
- Opportunity to ask your questions with the experts
Don’t miss the opportunity to view our webinar. If your issue is more pressing, please contact us at email@example.com