Transitioning Windows 10 to modern management in bite sized steps
For many organisations looking to make the big transition from traditional to modern management the hoops and steps required to achieve a successful migration can behave as potential roadblocks.
On Friday 12th January at 2.30pm, Vishal Ladwa, a PowerON Principal Consultant hosted a webinar to discuss transitioning Windows 10 to modern management, Vishal also demonstrated co-management and how to configure it.
- Explored the components required for co-management
- Demonstrated how you can successfully configure co-management
- Compared managing workloads in Configuration Manager vs Intune
- Discussed the Compliance Policies involved
- Configured Wi-Fi / VPN profiles
- Showed what you do for Windows Updates
- Explored Application deployment
PowerON’s Listen to the Experts webinar series is designed to provide you with the opportunity to discuss your options with the experts. Don’t miss your opportunity and register today.
About the Presenter: Vishal is PowerON’s End User Computing Consultant with 10 years IT experience, dealing with customers in the Public and Private sector, primarily focus on Microsoft based end user computing solutions to provide modern management and enterprise mobility capabilities leveraging Azure, Configuration Manager and Intune platforms.
If you have a specific question or query, please email us at email@example.com or call on 0800 302 9280