SCCM Solution Capabilities
The Future of Self Service Deployment
PowerON has significantly invested in deployment technology to ensure all customers can benefit from Microsoft solution capabilities. System Center Configuration Manager is available with a number of Microsoft licensing suites, but only available to larger organisations with the capital to invest in deployment. PowerON has transformed the future of consultancy and created a solution enabling organisations, to self deploy System Center Configuration Manager themselves.
PowerON SCCM Fastrack has been coded into PowerON’s unique PowerON Kamino product to enable IT departments to deploy their own solution. Furthermore,PowerON will provide training support for internal resources for 12 months following deployment to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to support the implemented solution.
Alongside greater visibility and management through a fully configured System Center Configuration Manager PowerON will help your company realise:
*1 Unit = 30 minutes. All prices are Excluding VAT.
- Design Guidance – Provides documentation with guidance regarding server sizes, disk configuration, network topology and other key areas.
- Design Guidance & Review – PowerON engineers will review customer information and highlight key area points to be considered.
- Design Creation – PowerON consultants will analyse the customer information and produce a design covering core infrastructure and wider secondary deployment infrastructure.
- Microsoft Active Directory domain functional level must be 2008 or above
- Servers used for Configuration Manager must be Windows Server 2012 R2
- Customer is responsible for licensing components required including System Center and Windows